Monday, June 29, 2009

annoyed

I've been fighting with my sister via email all day. I am so so tired of her defensive attitude. You really can't say anything to her cuz she gets all pissy and defensive. I am usually decent at putting myself in other people's shoes, but I could never really walk in hers. I have tried, but I just don't see myself there. It's frustrating. I'm so sick of thinking about it, of being mad about it, but it's stuck in my head. And it doesn't help having to be at work focused on other stuff when I want to stew lol. I keep praying, but it must be half hearted. Lord give me the wisdom to say (or not lol) what needs to be said. More importantly, I give you the frustration of this burden. I let you carry this for me so that I can continue to walk my path without anger clouding my vision. I thank You that the situation is already under control and Your Hand is already in it, doing what needs to be done. Now I really do feel better lol.
I quit smoking today :)
Oh, and I'm wearing cream pants (that are getting too big!!!), coral floral tank top, cream sweater, gold mary jane flats, and random brown jewelry. Gotta get back into that. My how I've missed this...

No comments: