Sunday, November 2, 2008

happy November

My sister bought me a blackberry as an early birthday present. I am loving my big girl phone!
I have to admit, I generally update at work, but last week my supervisor thought it would be cool to give us as much work as possible. I'm not complaining (yet), just saying. She is my latest struggle. There are five perple in my division. Three of us are under 30 and my supervisox and another woman are old enough to be our mothers. This may sound arrogant, but I really think she is intimidated by my age and education. I can't help that people like me.I'm just a likable kinds person, hater. So I'll show her by doing a fabulous job. I am a big fan of killing people with kindness.
My car is back in commission! Keep praying please!
Friday's outfit was my pseudo jeans copper shrug sweater, brown tank, and rocket dog clogs.

No comments: